Body Composition testing is measured on an InBody machine which tests your body fat percentage, weight and skeletal muscle mass. Campers step on the platform, place their hands on two specified sensors and have their results in less than a minute! You are provided with a print out so you can compare your test-in and test-out results easily. CG FIT participants with pacemakers will not be allowed to complete Body Composition testing and women who are pregnant are not recommended to participate.
Articles in this section
- What is Total Transformation?
- What can I expect after I sign up for Total Transformation?
- What should I expect from my body composition testing?
- How can I connect directly with the registered dietitian?
- Where can I Purchase Total Transformation?
- Can I get a refund for Total Transformation?
- Can I transfer a Total Transformation?
- Who is eligible to purchase Total Transformation?