Body Composition testing is measured on an InBody machine which tests your body fat percentage, weight and skeletal muscle mass. Campers step on the platform, place their hands on two specified sensors and have their results in less than a minute! You are provided with a print out so you can compare your test in and test out results easily. CG FIT participants with pacemakers will not be allowed to complete Body Composition testing and women who are pregnant are not recommended to participate.
Articles in this section
- What is CG FIT?
- How do I register for CG FIT?
- Can I enroll for CG FIT at Camp?
- Can I use my points to register for CG FIT enrollment cost?
- Can I use a free Camp code to register for CG FIT?
- Where can I find more information about CG FIT?
- Where can I view the CG FIT terms and conditions?
- Can I transfer my CG FIT registration to the next Camp cycle?
- Can I get a refund for CG FIT?
- How do I earn a CG FIT shirt and badge?